FOR THE GENERAL PUBLIC AND CITY GOVERNMENT OFFICES
1) Meetings, conventions, exhibits, conferences, parties, and all other similar social activities must be canceled until after the public health emergency has been lifted.
2) All schools from kindergarten to post-graduate studies must cancel classes and immediately shift to online sessions and take home assignments. All recognition and graduation ceremonies should be postponed until after the public health emergency is lifted.
3) All restaurants, hotels, and other event centers must postpone scheduled events until after the public health emergency has been lifted.
4) Everyone is advised not to attend masses, prayer meetings, and other faith-based and religious gatherings.
5) Everyone is advised to stay at home and refrain from going to public places.
6) All Department Heads are mandated to create a ‘work from home’ plan for most employees. Offices shall create minimum workforce to ensure that government work shall not be disrupted.
7) All City Government offices will not accept visitors. Everyone is advised to call trunkline (082) 241 1000 or email the office you need to contact.
8) All submissions to the City Government shall be received at the Almendras gym with the designated personnel to receive and record submissions.