Spot Rept Re- Discovery of alleged Part of Human Body
DATE : June 31, 2018
1. Reference: Police Blotter entry Nos.
2. In connection with the above reference, At around 11:00 A.M. of July 31, 2018, Central 911 called up this station informing that a color black garbage bag with unusual odor was found at the shoulder of the road of Buhangin Fly Over, particularly near Northpoint Camella Homes entrance gate, Buhangin, Davao City. Upon receipt of the report mobile patrol #92 manned by PO1 Bautista was dispatched to verify the veracity of the report, and upon confirming that it was as part human body PCINSP JACK LEON TILCAG together with duty investigator PO3 Jocris Sarenas and SPO4 Samuel Gilay, SESPO onboard mobile patrol #26 then immediately proceeded at place to conduct ocular investigation.
3. Initial investigation disclosed that at around 10:05 A.M. to date, one JULIE EPONG TAGURAN, 43 years old, married, Chef of White House Restaurant, Camella Homes, Northpoint, and a resident of Buhangin, Davao City discovered a color black garbage bag with unusual odor placed at the shoulder of the road of Buhangin Fly Over, particularly the entrance gate of Northpoint, Camella Homes, Buhangin, Davao City. Upon verification of the investigator on case and was found out that it was a middle part of a human body wearing black short pants.
4. Further investigation disclosed that the above described human body was believed to be the missing part of human body which was discovered at Cabantian Road, Davao City, particularly fronting Pag-Asa Pawnshop at about 5:45 AM. of July 29, 2018.
5. This station continuously conducting follow up / investigation, coordination with PNP Crime Laboratory XI for scientific investigation to be undertaken for possible identification of the victim as well as the perpetrator/s.